The India Advantage Summit – 2018
St Joseph’s Institute of Management was the Institution Partner for The India Advantage Summit – 2018 that was held in Bengaluru on 19th and 20th July, 2018. The theme of this summit was: Global Partnerships for Innovation and Sustainable Development of the Cities. 12 student leaders from SJIM were invited to participate in this useful summit.
The two day summit featured over 250 delegates, including experts from over 10 countries including Germany, Switzerland and the UAE. In this useful summit, the thought leaders, CEOs and startup founders spoke on the following topics:
· The New Urban Agenda
· Digital disruption in the 21st-century cities
· Data-driven cities and the role of open data
· Learnings from the Govt. of India urban missions – Smart cities Mission, AMRUT, HRIDAY etc.
· Innovative Financing Models
· The role of NGOs and research institutions