Admissions for PGDM-2018 are closed
Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university with not less than 50% aggregate marks during each year of study. Candidates who have appeared for the Final Graduate Level examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of failure in the examination or failing to obtain 50% marks in the aggregate.
- CAT 17
- XAT 18
- MAT (September, December, February, May) : A minimum of 550 score.
- We also accept GMAT, ATMA and CMAT scores.
(SJIM is a member of CAT-17 and XAT-18)
SJIM is an IIM listed Business School in Karnataka.
Application Forms & Prospectus
- Apply online/download prospectus through our website www.sjim.edu.in
- Make an online payment of Rs. 1000/-
Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, Entrance Test score and work experience. The list of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the SJIM website. The individual candidates will also be informed through e-mail.
Admissions for PGDM-2018 are closed. Based on the academic performance, selected candidates will be called for personal interview.
- SJIM reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing of the selection process at any time during the application process.
- Applications that reach us after the due date will not be processed.
- SJIM will not be held responsible for any loss or damage or delay to the Application and supporting documents that are sent through registered post/courier.
- SJIM does not authorize any member/third party to process the application or admissions.
Mobile: 73537 49006 / 99722 52765