Social Welfare Programs
The Jesuits institutions are best known for their work in educating and uplifting the socially weaker sections of society across the world.
As the Mahatma once said, 'The best way to find you is to lose yourself in the service of others. At SJIM, there is a lot of importance that
is given to social work. The students of SJIM have to indulge in a few hours of social service to understand, relate and assist the weaker
sections of society in their own special way. This keeps students morally and socially aware and responsible.
List of Social Welfare Organisation SJIM students are associated with:
• Infant Jesus Charity Home - Cox Town, Bangalore
• Chaithanya, Good Shepherd Convent, Museum Road, Bangalore
• CRY, Cox Town, Bangalore
• Little Sisters of the Poor - Home for the aged, Hosur Road, Bangalore
• Convent of St. Birgitta, Brunton Road, Bangalore
• Raksana Charitable Trust, Benson Town, Bangalore
• Ladybird Lions Home for children & Vocational Training centre, K.R.Puram, Bangalore
• Poussepin Aliance for Social Services (PASS), Indiranagar, Bangalore
• Compassion Unlimited Plus Action (CUPA), Ulsoor, Bangalore
• Snehalaya, Shantinagar, Bangalore