Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (E - PGDM)
(For Working Professionals)
• An AICTE approved Executive Post Graduate Diploma course of 15 months’ duration.
• For working professionals with at least two years of work experience
• Subjects taught cover the core requirements to Manage a Business or a new venture.
• Classes are held between 6.15 to 8.45 pm, only on week days, to help working executives
• Welcome! Join the group of executives; get this Post Graduate Diploma in Management
• Be trained by the pioneers of modern educational system – the Jesuits.
• Become a proud Josephite!
Unique Advantages of doing E-PGDM at St Joseph’s Institute of Management
Managed by world-renowned Jesuit Organization
Operates in a state-of-the-art Building right on MG Road: Connected by Metro and Road
The best of faculty and facilities to take you through the course: modern class rooms, library, computer lab, gym, parking place, canteen…
This course has a Project Work of 10 to 12 weeks, to help you probe deeper in the area of your interest and produce a professional project report.
Jesuits train you to transcend your personal interests and be a Manager who will serve the people and company entrusted to your care. You will be sensitized to the needs of the nation, its ecology and its people: particularly those who need your service most – the poor and the marginalized.
Who all can apply:
Men and women executives may apply:
1. If you have a minimum 50 percent score in your UG course, and
2. If you have a minimum of 2 years work experience in a reputed concern
On course curriculum, evaluation methods, fee structure, etc. kindly download our Prospectus.
1. Apply online at www. sjim.edu.in
2. Fill in the application form and submit it online.
3. Pay 500 online as your application fees.
4. If you are short-listed, you’ll be called for an interview at SJIM
5. For information on how to apply online kindly click here to download instructions.